Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almost May

It's April 30th. May is almost here. In only several minutes.

What have I done so far?

Such a torturing question, sometimes. As I look back, and see there's not so much to recap as I've planned early at the beginning of the year. Some people (maybe it was John Lennon) said: "Life is what happens while you're busy making plan." To certain extent, this sentence gives us a good advice on not to focus too much on making plan and forgetting the real life instead. However, I believe that plans often help us with our naturally-rather-messy life. :)

The question now is how to identify the "grand theme" of what our life should be. In the development plan table, this may be the "outcome" and "outcome indicator". :D This, should be derived from our vision/mission in life. What is the vision/mission? It is finding the straight path. How to find it? To be the best servant of the Lord, and to be the most beneficial human for others. That's probably enough to fill up the strategic plan table. :D

So, what have I done so far? Referring to the *imaginary* strategic plan table? Errmmm....still cannot really find good enough answer. :p




Well, I don't know where this post is heading. I think I better stop the rant for now.

Now, I should be ready to welcome the month of May. A very important month, it shall be. A month that shall always remind myself to be grateful for life itself, and not for taking things for granted.


*picture was taken in Hampstead Heath, North London, Summer 2011. The Heath surely represents my gratitude for life. I currently use this pic as my twitter cover picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment