Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: The Year When She Decides

Hi, there!

I've been busy living my life in the real world so I did not have much time to update this blog. :p (yeah)

So, this is the last day of 2015, I want to "immortalise" some of my best moments in 2015, which involved my writings being published on some newspapers and journals. Yeay! *sorry, if I sound super-excited, but yes indeed, it is very exciting to see your ideas printed there. :)

Alhamdulillah, this year I've got three pieces, and here in the blog I will put them separately, just to make sure everyone (haha) will get better archives and access. ;)

And this year I have decided and I promise myself to continue to write more, read more, and hopefully publish more. :D And of course, I hope that those writings are useful as well. Because...as The Prophet has said, the best among us are those the most beneficial for others. :) Obviously.

So, thank Allah for 2015, and I am praying for better 2016! Aamin.

:)

Wie